[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: HW donations (LCD panels)

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Fri Sep 13 00:45:47 UTC 2013

Hello hackers,

We received the following interesting offer from a local company.  Does
anyone want to get this hardware donated?  I suspect we can build some
awesome display walls with these LCD panels.

I'm happy to take on the logistical challenge of getting the hardware
from the company's office to 2169, but I don't have bandwidth to figure
out the panels and put them to good use.  So I need someone to step up
as "LCD grandmaster" and sort the hardware once it arrives.

If nobody steps up, I'll suggest the company donate the hardware to
another local nonprofit.

Thanks,
-andy