[Noisebridge-discuss] Disaster Recovery SDR-based mesh

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Fri Sep 13 02:33:24 UTC 2013

Hi!

Some of us at sudo room / east bay mesh are working on a low bandwidth
disaster recovery mesh project based on software defined radios.

We're prototyping with a combination of USRP1 and RTL-SDR devices and GNU
Radio.

We're having some issues getting the receivers to demodulate our data
streams (using DQPSK and QAM modulation).

Does anyone have experience with such matters and if so, would you sit down
with us and help debug our setup (or even join the project)?

Willing to meet at either noisebridge or sudo room. We'll bring the food
and beer.

--
Marc Juul