[Noisebridge-discuss] Bitcoin 2 whitepaper

David Gilbert dfgilbert at 50ftrobot.com
Sun Sep 15 19:24:19 UTC 2013

My simpleton opinion on this Bitcoin 2 talk is that it appears to damage
what Bitcoin was meant to be, anonymous decentralised digital cash.
Transaction reversals, etc are completely contrary to that.

IMO, why not Litecoin?  It's already pretty well supported, ASIC resistant
and doing well.  And if not Litecoin, how about Feathercoin or some other
already running scrypt coin that holds up to what the original Bitcoin
was.