[Noisebridge-discuss] Instructables Printing Event, Thursday 9/19

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 05:47:12 UTC 2013

Hey Bay Area Makers!

Carley from Instructables asked me to help get the word out on this
event. Sign up now, space is limited!

Inkodye from Lumi <http://lumi.co/> is a new way to print photographs
onto clothing. Inkodye is a creative tool that allows you to print
photographic images & patterns onto fabric with *natural sunlight,
*using photo-negatives. _No ultraviolet, infrared, screens, or lasers
needed!_ It can also make photograms, dip-dyes, batik, shadow prints....

Carley sez:

Lumi, our September build night sponsor
<http://www.instructables.com/community/September-Build-Night-with-Lumi/>,
is joining Instructables at our new office in Pier 9 for a workshop next
Thursday. We will be experimenting with their photographic print dyes
and broadcasting the entire event to the world via google hangout.

We are inviting 20 people to join us at Pier 9 to participate in the
workshop. We will provide Lumi dye and transparencies to print designs.
Feel free to bring your own items to dye (we will provide some as well).
Since we are capping the attendance at 20 it is first come first serve.
Please spread the word to your communities.