[Noisebridge-discuss] Peer Garden social, Wednesday 9/25

Jenny Ryan jenny at thepyre.org
Fri Sep 20 21:29:20 UTC 2013

Hey Noisebridge!

Interested in peer-to-peer applications, mesh networking, decentralized and
distributed tech? Open Garden is starting a series of social events in the
interest of sparking great conversations, sharing ideas and projects, and
co-learning. Also beer.

The first one is next Wednesday at Biergarten:
http://www.meetup.com/Tech-Garden-SF/events/139596332/

Cheers,
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net