[Noisebridge-discuss] Dedicated Cleaning and Organizing of Electronic Benches

Robert Chu robert.chu01 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 19:29:55 UTC 2013

Hello Noisebridge Community,

A couple of other Do-ocratic Doers (Joseph and Antoine)  and I are cleaning
all of the miscellaneous stuff and unused equipment off of the electronic
benches. We are also setting up dedicated work set ups as well 2x bench.

-The first bench has a stack (Osiliscope, frequency generator, and power
supply) for it's right side station.

-The left side station has a power supply and frequency generator.

- All not-set up equipment will go on shelving next to the benches. They
will need to be tested and possibly given a dedicated place after.

- We are still working on setting up the other benches so I will have
updates for them later.

- We are also taking all other stuff that is not BENCH equipment off as
well. This includes the top of the hutches. This gives an ultra clean look
to them as well :-)

- One bench will be dedicated to microscopes, desoldering, and smd
soldering.

Cheers
RAYC