[Noisebridge-discuss] Is there interest for a Reflow / Reball Workshop at Noisebridge?

Robert Chu robert.chu01 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 20:15:08 UTC 2013

Hello Noisebridge Community,

I have spoken with quite a few people in the past about teaching a
reflowing workshop, in which you can either use a heat gun, blow dryer, hot
air gun, or even an oven, to fix graphic processor units (GPUS) and other
type of integrated circuits that may have partly become unsoldered due to
heat problems.

So far there are two people I know whom are interested. If you are
interested in learning and for me to host a workshop, then reply here.

Cheers
Rayc