[Noisebridge-discuss] NB has an antil-harrasment policy that was consensused on.

Robert Chu robert.chu01 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 21:03:48 UTC 2013

Yea!!!

Even though there is a lot of hacking and updating that is quite a few
people are working toward doing, the policy so far is a great start.

I think this is a great step in a positive direction for Noisebridge,
especially one that I feel will lead to less to no drama in the space, and
also a lot more hacking, teaching, learning, mentoring, tutoring, and all
of those other awesome things that happen here.

Cheers
Rayc