[Noisebridge-discuss] Android programmer (again)?

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 22:18:16 UTC 2013

Heyoo,

Guess who's asking for help with Android programming again! The gentleman I
worked with ages ago was brilliant, and of course that brilliance brings
with it a lot of work requests so his time is booked solid for the
foreseeable future.

Sewwww, can anyone recommend an Android programmer to build upon what's
already been done (which is a pretty comprehensive foundation)? We know
what kind of UI and the very limited functionality the application needs.

Here are the application needs:
-List view containing a static preview (just a frame grab as a JPG or
something) of several different video files.
-Pressing the list item invokes a preview process (send out video frames in
real-time).
-Pressing the upload button invokes an upload process (send out file
fragments and keep a count, receiving application-level ACKs and reflecting
them in a progress bar).
-Usage of pre-existing Bluetooth binding functions and other data, but
remembering them in the app when it's restarted.

Any ideas are appreciated, and of course I'll share my experience.

=D
--
Anders Nelson

+1 (517) 775-6129