[Noisebridge-discuss] Hayao Miyazaki is retiring -- would love to get this feminist film night going

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 2 06:57:11 UTC 2013

I have checked News on Nausicaa wiki

http://www.nausicaa.net/wiki/Latest_News

and nothing there about Miyazaki retirement yet.

On the other hand even if it was announced I believe it would be for the third time when he is retiring isn't it? So maybe no need to worry too much :-)

Thanks for the news and best luck with the movie night!

Sincerely from Jeju,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org