[Noisebridge-discuss] Chris AKA raging bull has attacked a noisebridge member

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 21:30:14 UTC 2013

Hello Noisebridge.

In situations like this, I strongly suggest we not give clearly violent
people any opportunity come back to Noisebridge. The guy punched someone in
the head. A lot of people saw him do it.

Please circulate his photo as soon as possible so that we can all be aware
this person is dangerous. And don't ever let him back in... Ever.  Not for
a meeting, not for anything.

Thanks,

Liz

On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 8:00 PM, August Brenner <augustbrenner at gmail.com>wrote:

> Chris AKA raging bull, was asked to leave.  After refusing to leave he was
> approached by another noisebridge member who said he would call the police
> if he did not leave.  Chris then punched the member in the head knocking
> him to the ground as other members surrounded him and guided him down the
> the steps and out the gate.  Chris then returned and broke the lights at
> the gate.
>
> I along with several other people in the community would like to propose
> consensus for his permanent ban from noisebridge. Chris AKA raging bull was
> informed that he has the opportunity to return on tuesday to argue his case.
>
> -Ryan

Liz Henry
lhenry at mozilla.com
lizhenry at gmail.com