[Noisebridge-discuss] Record radio program of this, 1/2 - 1 hr? - Re: Made at Noisebridge - Concrete Stove

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Wed Sep 4 18:23:37 UTC 2013

Hi Jarrod, & all interested in this,  :)

Would you & your friends who worked on this, or have any interest in it,
or using it, etc, make a 1/2 to 1 hour smartphone video about this?

We need to start collecting some content for Noisebridge radio.
 https://noisebridge.net/wiki/NB_Radio

Just get the people together, get a smartphone in low res video mode,
introduce yourself & the project, & just talk about stuff for minimun
1/2 hour, & up to an hour. Finish up with a "where to go from here",
thank everyone for participating & listening.  That's it!

Maybe announce the recording time 3 days in advance, on this list, so
that you can have some audience members for the recording. They likely
have questions & comments that will add to the discussion .

If you could schedule the time for this during the next 3 days or so,
while the project is still fresh in everyone's mind, that might be
great.  :)

Maybe schedule it near a time when there are a lot of people at nb, like
near the weekly meeting, or 5 minutes of fame.

Then upload the video to the NB website, and add a link to it from the
NB Radio page, under a "Content" section.

You can do it!

Hackers everywhere need to know!

What times are good for you to get a meeting together for this?