[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge US Hacker radio - aspects of operating a radio program creation operation - Re: Fwd: [jobs]

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Thu Sep 5 00:05:28 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013, at 12:06 PM, Andy Isaacson wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 03, 2013 at 10:27:57PM -0700, giovanni_re wrote:

Thanks Andy, :)

Actually, I sent it as a seed to let Noisebridgers cogitate a few bits
about aspects of operating a radio program creation operation.

:)

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/NB_Radio

What parts of Noisebridge US Hacker radio might you be most interested
in?

---  Join the BerkeleyTIP-Global mail list -   http://groups.google.com/group/BerkTIPGlobal. All Freedom SW, HW & Culture.