[Noisebridge-discuss] Hack it up on the (opensource) NB App as well

Robert Chu robert.chu01 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 12:20:19 UTC 2013

I checked out http://www.lithium.com/ and think it would be awesome if the
NB Hackers and possibly the whole Hacker community World wide would hack on
this hackerspace digitalizingnation of their infrustructure would be done
in the raw and kept out of the Social domain, as it would be a lot more
organic. Who knows the code bases are completely open sourced according to
the RAYC license Really Yet Casual :-P

Cheers
Rayc