[Noisebridge-discuss] meeting notes?

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 15:48:44 UTC 2013

It looks like the meeting notes had been pasted to the wrong page. I have
found and moved them to:

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2013_09_10

SuperQ's proposal was presented by Michael.

"Noisebridge should not renew our lease when it expires."

The proposal did not get too much time for discussion. Also this is my
recollection. I hope I am not mis-representing anyone.

The proposal is to new renew Noisebridge's lease of the current space at
2169 Mission st. There were some questions about if this is a proposal to
move Noisebridge, and why this is being proposed. Micheal made it clear
that this proposal does not include any other plans beyond what is said in
the language of the proposal. J.C. stated that he would block this. Tom
suggested that the proposal be modified to say that Noisebridge should also
seek to get out of the lease prior to its expiration, which Michael agreed
to.