[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Why I sent a lot of emails to the list tonight.

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 17:37:32 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

I just want to say for the record that I don't understand everything that
goes on at NoiseBridge nor have a position on all issues, but I respect the
fact that Rob and Kevin (& others) are making a concerted effort to improve
the space. Email is the lowest common denominator, and usually works well
for notifying people.

Thank you Rob, Kevin & Others.

Cheers!
John