[Noisebridge-discuss] I Cannot Go To NB.

Dan Cote terminationshok at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 20:21:25 UTC 2013

Noisebridge is a community shop. There is no management to complain to.
Everyone is able to go there and equally responsible for it's problems. The
members have picked up additional responsibility for management and
finances, but are not required to fix your problems with the space. There
are numerous co-working spaces where you can pay $250+ required monthly for
people to clean up after your fellow members and email you properly. We
have an $80 optional fee with any donation accepted and no one turned away
for lack of funds. We also have the freedom of nobody to tell you what to
do.

The filth observation was correct though. I wouldn't let my house get so
dirty, and Noisebridge is our shop, so I spent a few hours yesterday
cleaning and mopping. It still needs cleaning.