[Noisebridge-discuss] Is there a vote tonight on keeping Noisebridge open?

Davidfine d at vidfine.com
Tue Sep 17 21:48:40 UTC 2013

How's this for a troll: Tonight I'll present my proposal for everyone to
self-immolate. Because that's totally appropriate for the weekly
consensus process.
Wait, on second thought, big decisions like that don't get made over the
course of a week by whoever happens to be at a single meeting. And it's
sort of bad form to propose them in absentia.
This should be a fun meeting!
--D