[Noisebridge-discuss] NB Trash Cans Need to Pay Rent

Nicholas LoCicero nick.locicero at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 18:47:02 UTC 2013

We need room to create.
People need to clean up after themselves.
Using up 400+ square feet of space for trash cans is a waste when people
could just clean up after themselves.
I leave no garbage at noisebridge and take all my trash home.

This is your own quote: "Contemplate the reality that SERENDIPITY has
granted us. Out of sight, out of mind translates perhaps to blindness about
our often INSANE ways with regard to wasteful practices."

The waste generated by NB should be beholden to individuals and not garbled
into this generic system of "Noisebridge" trash.

In other words, I'm asking people in the space to clean up after themselves
so we don't need as many recycle bins.

I'm not even sure what your email has to do with organizing the space more
efficiently.

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 4:48 PM, Oren Beck <orenbeck at gmail.com> wrote:

> RE: Trash being in plain sight as a Mindful Reality?
>

> Contemplate the reality that SERENDIPITY has granted us. Out of sight, out
> of mind translates perhaps to blindness about our often INSANE ways with
> regard to wasteful practices.
>
> In Simpler Terms- Why in the sacred name of Eris do we make so much waste?
>
> Oren Beck
>
> 816.632.3695
>

> On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 3:02 AM, Nicholas LoCicero <
> nick.locicero at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> What the hell is this? Do we really need soo much space for our refuse?
>> This used to be a nice workspace and now it stinks like a freaking parking
>> lot, but the cars are dumpsters not cars.

nick*locicero*
*cell: 415.685.9877 |email: nicklocicero at gmail.com*
*IMDB <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3002094/>
GIThub<https://github.com/nicklocicero>