[Noisebridge-discuss] Electronics Question

Phil Spitler phil at bonfirelabs.com
Tue Sep 24 06:45:56 UTC 2013

With some help from Mitch tonight I dug a little deeper into the issue.

Basically the OptoIsolator (opto-relay) seems to be working, we measured resistance across the output pins and when we powered it up the resistance went to ~26ohms.

So, I got a 27ohm resistor and used that to short out my flash unit and it fired but still when I connect the flash unit across the output of the optoIsolator it doesn't fire.

Is anybody up for giving me hand at Noisebridge to troubleshoot this? I would love to solve the mystery and get tis part of my project sorted.

Much appreciated.

Phil

Phil Spitler  |  Creative Technologist   |  Bonfire Labs  |  t : 415.394.8200  m : 415.571.3139

Website | Facebook | LinkedIn