[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Time to order more vinyl (also: vinyl cutter workshop postponed)

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Wed Sep 25 02:59:34 UTC 2013

I saw a few posts here about the lasercutter PC not working.

*If the lasercutter's not working in the future, could you please put this
on the WIKI?*
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Lasercutter#Latest_News
This helps us take actionable steps to get stuff done. Sorry to be anal,
it's just that I've helped out with the lasercutter in June, and I like
learning this stuff. The Wiki is the only place, as this stuff is pretty
technical.

*Casey is taking donations to order more vinyl.*
If you could, could you send a few $ or bitcoins or tesla notes his way?
Then he can hold the workshop.

Relevant info:
PayPal: c1 at caseyc.net
Bitcoin: 14G6bTZARxZMkTXNh1UdGb36UdwjCRwJHF
Cash: I only accept Tesla notes.