[Noisebridge-discuss] Dedicated 3D printing machine?

Dan Roberts ademan555 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 18:59:41 UTC 2013

About six months back my friend and I configured a rather anemic slim form
factor dell with ubuntu, skeinforge, replicatorg, pronterface, and left it
with the printers. I haven't been in the space recently due to logistics
and desire to avoid the apparent wave of drama at nb. It may still be
around and make a good starting point. It had trouble with OpenGL though so
ReplicatorG never worked.

Cheers,
Dan