[Noisebridge-discuss] /territorializing

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Thu Sep 26 00:34:34 UTC 2013

A few weeks ago, I saw a woman bring a cat in to Turing in a crate. I
told her that cats are not permitted at noisebrige, by long-standing
consensus. She tried to claim emotional support animal, which doesn't
matter (not an ADA protected class), but left without conflict.

I suspect she's back. Tell them to leave. No remorse.
-c