[Noisebridge-discuss] Proposal to ban Adam by consensus

Jean-Luc Picard atari2600a at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 23:23:23 UTC 2013

If it's any constellation, I've been attending NB on as close to a 9-5
weekday basis as I can, & the whole NB 'family' has really helped me
begin to re-calibrate myself to functioning like a normal person again.
I can't honestly say I've hacked in 5 years, & ever since then I feel
like my brain has been in freefall.  Attending NB when I can (sure, the
exciting stuff doesn't happen in the day, but it's still plenty busy)
I'm really beginning to re-learn what it means to be useful to human
society while retaining my existing skillset, & to never crash just
because I can.  I'm sure that by dicking around at Noisebridge long
enough I'll end up with a job & if that job's in the area, I'll be sure
to donate more than the few dollars I can put in now.