[Noisebridge-discuss] NB has an antil-harrasment policy that was consensused on.

Robert Chu robert.chu01 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 21:46:00 UTC 2013

This is what Noisebridge has set forth so far and is not limited to being
modified, hacked, and our updated through consensus....

Noisebridge is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for
everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual
orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion.
We do not tolerate harassment of people at our events or space in any form.
Sexual language and imagery should be only be used for women-positive
purposes in accordance with best practices advocated by professional sex
educators (if you’re not sure what those are, don’t do it). People
violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the space or the
event at the discretion of any Noisebridge member.
Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender
identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical
appearance, body size, race, religion, sexual images in public spaces,
deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or
recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate
physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention. People asked to stop any
harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
I will also work toward printing this out and putting it up in the front in
the next couple of days (as I am currently in the middle of a couple of
other projects).

Cheers
Rayc