[Noisebridge-discuss] NB has an antil-harrasment policy that was consensused on.

Curtis Gagliardi gagliardi.curtis at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 22:22:57 UTC 2013

Someone should write down what "Sexual language and imagery should be only
be used for women-positive purposes in accordance with best practices
advocated by professional sex educators" means or give a link to a resource
about it or something.

I don't really use any sexual language or imagery, but that doesn't mean
anything to me.