[Noisebridge-discuss] experimental use of Slack for discussions (consensus and otherwise)

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 04:30:11 UTC 2014

Hey all,

I'm setting up Noisebridge as a "team" on a thing called Slack.  I
think you'll like using it.

To participate, I have to send you an invite.  (That's the only way it
can work in a situation where all of the "team" members don't have the
same domain name for an email address.)

SO:

If you are a member or an associate member, I will happily send you an
invite if you ask.  I'll also be trying to invite people pro-actively,
but I'm not going to be able to get everybody that way.  So please ask
for an invite right away.

This will definitely be a lot of work on my part, but I can sustain it
for a week or two before I go insane.  I'll also be at the next
Noisebridge meeting to help people get on it.

Cheers,
Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most