[Noisebridge-discuss] Having a discussion about the kitchen

Hannah Grimm dharlette at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 19:02:35 UTC 2014

"2) There is no clear understanding of how to properly use the kitchen. *The
average person in the kitchen does not understand how to wash a dish and
has an opportunity to be taught*. Once again a couple people are mobilized
to micromanage the kitchen, but there is no greater community
understanding."

Excuse me, what?  Dishwashing is a very simple thing.  We should not have
to teach people how to *wash the dishes*.  If you do not know how to wash
your own dishes, then you should *not* be using a community kitchen.