[Noisebridge-discuss] Having a discussion about the kitchen

daravinne daravinne at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 22:28:46 UTC 2014

i said it on the other thread and i will say it again.

DISHWASHER

every company i've worked at has a dishwasher.  i hate washing dishes,
myself.  i don't want to waste time away from projects to do boring manual
labor like washing dishes.  and look! we have the technology to make dishes
be washed themselves!

I am willing to throw money at obtaining a dishwasher for the space.