[Noisebridge-discuss] The legalities.

Curtis Gagliardi gagliardi.curtis at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 01:31:34 UTC 2014

I don't go to a lot of meetings, but I definitely recall Kevin taking a
discussion of banning a regular sleeper or two off the table with the
implication that he would block, saying he would talk to them instead.
 Your draft 1 removed the rules against sleeping at noisebridge.  I don't
understand the beating around the bush.   Under what kind of circumstances
do you think people should be allowed to sleep at noisebridge?