[Noisebridge-discuss] Hello. I think we a need a new Mission Statement.

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 16:51:38 UTC 2014

Correction:  It's not a "manifesto".  Johny's made a wise suggestion,
and it's shared by several others who I hope will step into the
discussion despite being nay-sayed by the "why don't you just" types.

Silly me, trying to start a discussion topic on noisebridge-dicusss...

--Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com