[Noisebridge-discuss] Hello. I think we a need a new Mission Statement.

Christoph Maier cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 22:25:00 UTC 2014

... and some time ago, noisebridge seemed to be the last and best hope
of a playground, free of busybodies distracting everybody with Mission
Statements from just being excellent to each other.

Seems to be one of these Recreational Impossibilities that don't
survive exposure to human nature.

Ah well.
In a virtually unrelated discussion, I'm discussing not noisebridge,
but northbridge and southbridge.

Not looking forward to the time when my noisebridge key will no longer
open the door.

Christoph