[Noisebridge-discuss] Hello. I think we a need a new Mission Statement.

Dean Mao dean.mao at hackerdojo.com
Sun Apr 6 23:50:27 UTC 2014

I think mission statements are mostly useful to outsiders who want to know
what Noisebridge is about, not people who are already members.  For all the
organizations that I am part of, I can't even recall any of their mission
statements off the top of my head.

Since NB's membership has fallen to less than 30, it's probably easier just
to move to it's original location and restart it.  There was no kitchen or
sleeping quarters back then.  With a smaller location and cheaper rent,
you'll have more money in the bank and more hackers taking up the space.

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 4:41 PM, Johny Radio <johnyradio at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Dean Mao
dean.mao at hackerdojo.com
Come visit us, we love new people!