[Noisebridge-discuss] Cooking in the space

Joe Black joeblack949 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 22:42:19 UTC 2014

it seems to me that the kitchen and the stove are not the problem. I’ve heard the same complaint for years and its always regarding the dirty dishes in the sink. Therefore I think we should cut to the real problem and get rid of all the dishes and silverware, lol.  Dismantling a kitchen just seems like alot of work especially when the next morning the sink WILL BE full of dishes and silverware again and we all know it. ;p

-j