[Noisebridge-discuss] asked Matthew P. to leave

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 07:03:09 UTC 2014

I was there last Saturday (not yesterday) with him.  I was working with
Greg on some Linux stuff.  He was randomly laughing at things and didn't
generally seem too with it.  He made me feel a bit uncomfortable but he was
talking about programming in C# which is great I guess.  But this is
totally 100% out of line.  Some of the phrases he was using and his mindset
didn't seem too conducive to what we are trying to do at Noisebridge.  I do
not think he should be allowed back in the space.  I also agree with
Alexandra, we need a picture of him and not just a description.  If you
need someone to verify if it is indeed him, email me.  I will see if I can
swing by the space ASAP and identify him so we can deal with this
appropriately.

Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer