[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Re: Fwd: how Noisebridge could improve

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 02:07:02 UTC 2014

If you mean that I'm "micromanaging" the list in terms of moderation:
hell no.  Last thing I want to do.  I turned that off when someone
turned it on last week.

If you mean that I'm "micromanaging" in terms of conversation: what?

If you-all have things to say, you should say them.  I am well aware
that I'm becoming a bit of a keener on the list.  But there's nothing
standing in the way of anyone else speaking their mind.

I'm in Montreal for a conference, during which I have a lot of break
time to think and dream, and I am thinking a lot about Noisebridge.
I'll be back tomorrow night.  Is that "OK" with the shadowy
dissenter(s)?

--Naomi

>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2014-April/043905.html
>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2014-April/043907.html