[Noisebridge-discuss] Google Glass at the space?

Gregory Dillon gregorydillon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 15:15:38 UTC 2014

Right, I should have been clearer.
I don't want to record people without their consent.   And people at
Noisebridge are more privacy orientated than the general public,   Meaning,
 I would doubly assume that NB people don't want to be recorded.

 But it does sound like a very cool piece of rather expensive technology,
that I'd like to experiment with.

--
Let's stay in touch.  Greg