[Noisebridge-discuss] reasoning about the kitchen

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 19:24:09 UTC 2014

From: "Naomi Most" <pnaomi at gmail.com>

>>  we need to actually have a team of people that does pretty much
>>nothing but clean and keep up the space.
>I hope you mean that that's what it would /take/ to keep
>current-Noisebridge clean, and not what we're striving for.

woah! i do NOT think some small group of people should "do all the
cleaning". Nobody will want to be in that group (unless they're getting
paid).

I think we need a Health & Cleanliness WG who plans processes and
procedures to ensure the place stays clean. They:

     -organize volunteers from across the community to do cleaning.
     -train everyone to clean up after themselves.
     -ensure NB stocks cleaning tools and supplies at all times.
     -implement strategies to eliminate infestations of insects and
rodents.

Has to be a systemic, community-wide, on-going effort, ORGANIZED by the
Health & Cleanliness WG. But, they do not "do all the cleaning".