[Noisebridge-discuss] Google Glass at the space?

Dean Mao dean.mao at hackerdojo.com
Tue Apr 15 19:33:35 UTC 2014

I think when the sony walkman first popularized portable headphones, it had
a similar stigma associated with it.  The first few sony walkman models
were quite expensive so only a few people had them.  It was very rare to
see people walking around with headphones so people were naturally against
them initially.  Of course nobody blinks an eye when one sees someone
wearing ipod earbuds these days.

--
Dean Mao
dean.mao at hackerdojo.com