[Noisebridge-discuss] Clean up day this Saturday - electrical infrastructure - important!

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 05:49:59 UTC 2014

Casey Callendrello <c1 at caseyc.net> wrote:

This Saturday!
Noon!
is is hereby declared as an electrical clean-up day.

J: Casey, it would be good to check the event calendar before you announce an event. I'm conducting a large hacking event at Noisebridge this Saturday, including a guest speaker and 6 simultaneous workshops, happening all over the space.

Please DON'T do your event the same day. I announced my event several WEEKS ago.

Thx
Jr