[Noisebridge-discuss] Clean up day this Saturday - electrical infrastructure - important!

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Wed Apr 16 17:15:56 UTC 2014

Sorry, Johnny, that was dumb of me. We were all pretty freaked in the
meeting about the notice, and I decided to Bias towards Action (tm).
Oops. We even talked about Noise Hack too :-(. Some day I'll learn.

Looks like next Saturday is open (the 26th). Let's do that. We probably
need to buy some supplies anyways.
--Casey