[Noisebridge-discuss] Consciousness Hacking on 5/10 at 1pm?

Mikey Siegel mikeys.read at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 01:40:10 UTC 2014

First - huge thanks to all that helped with our incredibly successful
Consciousness Hacking event on 4/12.  We had over 50 folks in attendance.
 And a number of noisebridge folks pitched in to help make the event run
smoothly.

Second - I'm excited to set a date for our second event :   Saturday 5/10
at 1pm

I've been, and will be out of town so I can't make an immediate official
Tue meeting.  I'm hoping its ok if I put the event on the books for now
(mainly so I can book speakers in advance).  And I'll plan on attending the
Noisebridge meeting on 5/6 to talk through any details.  Please let me know
if this seems kosher.

Group info is here:
http://www.meetup.com/Consciousness-Hacking-Meetup-San-Francisco/
and