[Noisebridge-discuss] Consciousness Hacking on 5/10 at 1pm?

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 02:34:51 UTC 2014

50 people, wow!  That's awesome.

You should totally come to the NB meeting.  Not because you have to,
but because you're bringing a lot of people into the space and you
might want to be prepared to give people a tour and explain better how
NB works.  Nothing like seeing it first-hand (and the meetings have
been pretty good and civil lately).

--Naomi