[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: how Noisebridge could improve

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 19:20:43 UTC 2014

Oh, the redshirt guy's name? That was Joseph Adam Moore aka Adam, twitter
handle @dielaughing.

He is in the sex offender database for some sort of crime involving a minor
under 14. Domestic violence, harassment, stalking.   If you do an image
search you can find photos of him from his social media profiles as well as
past arrest records.

I think people don't use his name all that often because he has a clear
history of violence and litigiousness.  But it's important to name folks
like this so that we have some institutional memory of already having
figured out their ways of manipulating people and entire communities.

Here is the SF court search page:
http://www.sfsuperiorcourt.org/online-services
Then go to "Name Search Query"
Then enter "Moore, Joseph" and take a look at the civil cases listed for
Joseph Adam Moore.
Take a look at APP-13-007554<http://webaccess.sftc.org/Scripts/Magic94/mgrqispi94.dll?APPNAME=WEB&PRGNAME=ValidateCaseNumber&ARGUMENTS=-AAPP13007554>,
then at "SUPPLEMENTAL TO PETITION FOR WRIT OF MANDATE AND SUPPORTING
EXHIBITS FILED BY PETITIONER MOORE, JOSEPH ADAM" which is a big PDF filed
by Moore's lawyer.  It has some stuff from his probation officer in there
which reveal some of the details of the domestic violence and harassment
charges from criminal court.   The full records would be available if
anyone were to go looking for them, and here's how:
http://www.sfsuperiorcourt.org/divisions/criminal/obtain-criminal-records

​heers.
​