[Noisebridge-discuss] missing apple laptop power adapter

joe black joeblack949 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 00:07:35 UTC 2014

I accidentally left my power adapter for my macbook at a table by the hack
atrium in Noisebridge last night. When I returned it was gone. I've looked
everywhere and asked everyone here just now and nobody knows anything about
it.

If anyone might have saw it and borrowed it or thought it was up for grabs
please return it to me. If anyone might have an extra please get in
contact, this is an expense I can't really afford at the moment :(

Thanks,

Joe