[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: how Noisebridge could improve

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 19:37:39 UTC 2014

I might feel that way when half a dozen female-identified people are able
to have a conversation on this email list or at Noisebridge that isn't
about harassment, or interrupted by it.  Consider it a bechdel-type test.
For me it's more that when it comes to issues that disproportionately harm
women (like harassment) there's a lot of non-progress that happens until
enough women demand it be taken seriously.  If that makes any men feel bad,
then I suggest they learn to be better allies.  In an ideal world, the
people who are victims of harassment shouldn't have to say a thing;
everyone else should swiftly take care of the issue for them.