[Noisebridge-discuss] Re Calendar Updates

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 23:03:03 UTC 2014

On 4/20/2014 3:53:20 PM, "Matt Thrailkill" <matt at thrailkill.org> wrote:
It doesn't need to be strictly a Google Calendar either. It could just
be an iCal or XML feed generated from the wiki entries or something like
that. I have no idea if there might already be scripts to do that for
existing wikis.

J: Wikimedia supports several calendar and event extensions, at least
one of which syncs with Google calendar:

However, i've not had any luck getting Rack (the NB'ers who control the
wiki) to install any extensions, nor to give me admin access to do it