[Noisebridge-discuss] Broken Stove

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 03:27:17 UTC 2014

It would appear that the tempered glass on top of the stove has been
broken.  The way in which it is broken means liquids can easily get to the
heating element and the circuit board that controls the stove.  We will
either need to replace the top glass with a new one, get a different stove
or take it out altogether.  In the short term, I have disabled the circuit
breaker, put up a few signs with my phone number and finally Sid made it so
that the stove can't just be turned on by flipping the circuit breaker.
 This is a pretty major safety hazard right now and we should deal with
this along with the building inspector stuff post haste.

--
Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer