[Noisebridge-discuss] Broken Stove

davidfine d at vidfine.com
Mon Apr 21 22:50:41 UTC 2014

Not me. I said I'd be assessing the state of the kitchen for one week
starting today, and that if it was a hazard on average, it would be
fixed with a sledge hammer. I was cautiously optimistic to hear that
people were working on cleaning it up. Also, a sledge hammer would have
made a much bigger hole.
--D