[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge as "facility"

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 14:19:38 UTC 2014

I've a longish rant being polished but for now-  My praise to  the
"Facility" Concept.  It offers a Solving for much drama in one Operational
Rethinking.

We might give Noisebridge an Immortality of sorts by declaring it as
needfully ceding it's "Facility" to sober deterministic pragmatic council.
Such as governs any other endowment's perpetuity.....  IIRC there's other
situations where a Foundation Entity leases it's Facility back to the
project/s...  And maybe the TAZ of projects or events can negotiate conduct
allowable with that Facility's Entity.

"Can Noisebridge empower a Facility Perpetuation Entity"?